Because we are an international company, we strictly adhere to generally accepted anti-fraud and anti-money laundering regulations. Any actions that could be considered fraudulent will be dealt with severely. Sanctions may include temporary or complete blocking of the account.
To ensure protection against money laundering, we have implemented several rules:
- Selective verification of users with sending personal documents;
- Obligatory confirmation of email and phone number;
- No more than one account per player;
- Selective safety and play style checks;
- Control of financial transactions.
In case of suspicion of fraud or money laundering, the administration reserves the right to block the account of a potential violator until the circumstances are clarified. In this case, the personal data of the user can be transferred to law enforcement authorities by official request.