Registration on Sportsbet: 3 Easy Steps
If you’re new to our site and don’t have an account yet, follow the instructions below. It describes each step of the registration process in detail.
To start betting and access all the functions and features of the site, do the following:
- Open the registration form. Go to the main page of the official Sportsbet India website and click Register;
- Fill in the fields. In the form that opens, you need to enter some personal and contact information. These are your username, email, password, and date of birth;
- Confirm mail. Go to the mailbox you specified earlier, find the welcome letter from our website there and open the link that will be inside.
Also, registration in Sportsbet India is possible through popular social networks. There is support for Metamask, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, etc. When using this method of registration, your account in the bookmaker’s office will be linked to your account in the corresponding social network or messenger.
Registration via Mobile Devices
You can legal register at Sportsbet both on the official website and in the Sportsbet app. In the second case, the procedure is almost the same, but with some differences. In order to create an account, you will need to download the mobile application of the bookmaker’s office to your smartphone. After successful installation, launch it to get to the start screen.
Here you can sign in via social networks, or create a separate account. To register an account, click the Create Account button at the bottom of the screen. A form will open in which you will need to fill in several fields.
After completing registration with the created account, you can play both on the site and in the application.
Video Instruction on How to Sign Up to Sportsbet India
If you do not understand something or want to see what the registration procedure looks like on a concrete example, watch a short video that we have prepared for you.
Before you create an account on Sportsbet India, familiarize yourself with the basic rules and restrictions of the site. This will help you avoid the mistakes that beginners often make.
To ensure the safety of users and maintain the principles of fair play, registration on Sportsbet has several restrictions:
- You must be at least 18 years old. Under-age users are not allowed to gamble, including betting on sports;
- Each player can have no more than one account. You can be blocked for creating a second account;
- The details you provide when registering on Sportsbet must be correct. If you provide false information about yourself, you will not be able to be verified in the future.
Follow these simple rules and you won’t have any problems creating an account and then playing on the Sportsbet India betting site.
Verifying Your Account
After you register on the Sportsbet betting site, you will be able to undergo verification. This procedure is carried out selectively in order to increase the safety of users, as well as the funds on their balances. Account verification involves several steps:
- Mail Confirmation. This step is performed at the registration stage. You need to open the letter that will come to your email after creating your account, and click on the link inside it;
- Filling the profile. In the profile settings, specify a list of personal and contact information. The information must be authentic;
- Verification of documents. Through the settings of your profile or in an email to the support service you need to provide scans or photos of your passport, as well as other documents on request.
When the security service verifies the documents, the account will receive verified status.
If you still have questions, you can ask our support team by e-mail or via chat on the website at any time. The support team is available around the clock. Also, we have answered some questions related to registering with Sportsbet India below.